Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

My birthday is always one of my absolute favorite days of the year. I love getting together with friends and family and celebrating the day I was born (I also love presents). This year was such a great time because it was a low-key time to visit with friends. We hadn't all been together for about a month and it was nice to reconnect. Here are a few pictures from that night :) Happy Birthday to me!

Getting ready for birthday dinner.
My hubby and I :)
Zoe
Liz & Marty
Presents!
David taking funny pictures of me.
My cake David made me (my great-great grandmother's recipe)
Blowing out the candles!
Yum!!
Zoe & Yang

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday!!! Sorry I missed it...we were away. :( Great to see you recently! Here is a big hug from your Cali friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie~Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am so happy we had a chance to catch up. I hope we can do it again really soon. Welcome to California!

    ReplyDelete